 Search:

[wingide-users] Picky format stuff

Ken Kinder kkinder@rackspace.com
21 Feb 2002 13:36:37 -0600

Picky/nit picky:

I like that when you hit ctrl+j it formats your comment, but...

Is there a way it could limit line length based on a configuration
directive, not window size? I looked for a feature like this, but
couldn't locate one.

Another slight annoyance. My cursor is where the ^ is:

	def foo():
		"""Blah blah blah blah
		blah blah blah. ^
		"""

If I type ctrl+j, it formats the docstring, but puts my cursor at the
beginning of the line. If I want to reformat half-way through typing my
docstring, I have to hit "end" right after ctrl+j -- a minor issue, but
it would be nice if ctrl+j didn't relocate my cursor.