News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Indentation manager conversions

Craig Morris craig@redtree.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:48:31 -0700

I am working on a project using 4 space indentation, all spaces.
Occasionally another fellow, using a different editor, manages to insert
some lines with tabs, one tab per level, into the source.  WingIDE
correctly complains about the mixed format, but insists on using 8 spaces
per tab, which of course breaks the code if I let it do the conversion.  I
have edit.tab-size=4 in the preferences, but have not seen any other knobs
to set that would rectify this.  Am I missing something?

--
Craig Morris - craig@redtree.com
Fernie, BC, Canada