 Search:

[wingide-users] Nitpick

Stephan R.A. Deibel support@archaeopteryx.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 01:24:30 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 ken@kenkinder.com wrote:
> <nitpick>
>   If you click on the sidebar to create a breakpoint near a comment,
>   it'll create the breakpoint at the next actual Python code. If you
>   do it again, it doesn't remove the breakpoint unless you actually
>   click on the break point.
>
>   Take the fact that I'm nitpicking as a compliment. The program
>   is just so good, that it's the only thing I've found that doesn't
>   work exactly as I expected so far.
> </nitpick>

Yes, this is a bit odd... it's on the long list of little oddities but
unlikely to be fixed any time soon except as part of general reworking of
this code.  Unless of course it's driving you or someone else completely
batty...

> Happily, I'm back doing Python work now -- I've been hired by
> RackSpace Managed Hosting. How are calltips coming?

Congrats!  Calltips are still planned and not yet begun but they're
still high on the priority list and not a huge task or anything, I
believe.

- Stephan