 Search:

[wingide-users] More complaining to do

Stephan R.A. Deibel support@archaeopteryx.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 01:21:13 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 ken@kenkinder.com wrote:
> On Linux, in the file browser, if I type the name of a directory in
> the selection and hit enter, it tells me to enter a valid filename. In
> The Gimp, this works. I'm a bit confused, as I thought they were the
> same dialog?

Same dialog, different options (or possibly different version of gtk)...
in our case the 'open' is the default button so enter pushes it.

Instead of enter, use tab to auto-complete and enter into sub-directories.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!