Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Extraneous error msg about netserver.pyc

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:47:06 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Andrew Ittner wrote:
> Whenever I finish a debugging session in Python 2.2 using WingIDE Lite 1.1.7
> on Win98SE, I get the following printed to stdout:

If preference debug.verbose=0 (the default) then it shouldn't show the
traceback.  Did you by chance set that to another value previously?

If that doesn't help, please send details about what you're running
to support@wingide.com.  It looks like select.select() doesn't like
0 as the timeout value but wants None or 0.0... something that
doesn't seem to be the case in Python 2.2 by default.  Are you by
chance using Twisted or something else that might be replacing
the standard Python select / socket module?

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!