[wingide-users] mod_python usage

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:49:01 -0400 (EDT)

On 25 Apr 2002, Ken Kinder wrote:
> That doesn't seem to help. I do know that something is going on, because
> names that are specific to our application are showing up in the
> logfile.

It looks like it's starting the debug process in one thread and then
starting it again in another, failing, and removing the debug tracer
machinery as a result without cleanly closing the connection.

At least that's what I seem to see in the trace you sent... does that
sounds like it's possible?  Can you get everything to run in one

- Stephan