AW: [wingide-users] How to see output of executions

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:43:32 +0200

In an early version of WingIDE the console window stayed inactive on the
screen after the programm had finished.

Nowadays I always add this line to programs, that should not close the
console window after they have finished:

raw_input("Finished. Press any key to exit...")

Hope this helps.