News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] How to see output of executions

Alexander v. Zitzewitz a.zitzewitz@generic-home.de
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:49:53 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to Wing IDE and use unittest to test my modules. If I execute the
test program a Window with Python pops up and disappears as soon as the
program finishes. Unfortunately I cannot see the output, because the Window
is gone. I tried to use the interactive shell, but it seems t be always in
the wrong directory. (Is it possible to get a Python shell for the project
directory?) How Can I redirect the output of the execution to some Wing IDE
window?

Best regards

Alexander