[wingide-users] WingIDE icons available

Wing IDE Support
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:25:34 -0400 (EDT)

On 12 Apr 2002, Ken Kinder wrote:
> I made a cheesy little WingIDE icon

We have a new icon that's also still somewhat cheesy.  Available in

wing-gnome-icon.png         -- Looks OK under Gnome
wing-icon-128-brushed2.png  -- Works well on OS X's dock

Some viewers seem to have problems with these transparent pngs, so I'm not
sure they will work for everyone but might as well make them available now
for those that want to try them.  I can make the photoshop format files
available on request (email me at

BTW, the OS X port is a bit stalled because of bugs in XDarwin and a few
other problems outside of our code.  There seems to be some movement
on that tho...

- Stephan