 Search:

[wingide-users] Printing problems

Wing IDE Support support@wingide.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:07:06 -0400 (EDT)

On 8 Apr 2002, Avi Schwartz wrote:
> I am trying to print from wingide 1.1.3(Linux) and I keep getting the
> error that "Printing failed because the PDF format file could not be
> created".

Looks like there was a bug in 1.1.3 and earlier that caused printing to
fail on Linux when Wing was installed in certain locations, depending on
what other Python installations you happen to have on your machine.

There is a bug fix available for the above from the downloads area:

http://wingide.com/downloads

(see bugfix #3 under version 1.1.3)

Thanks for reporting this.

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!