 Search:

[wingide-users] Printing problems

Avi Schwartz avi@CFFtechnologies.com
08 Apr 2002 11:34:11 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to print from wingide 1.1.3(Linux) and I keep getting the
error that "Printing failed because the PDF format file could not be
created".

A quick look at the .xsession-errors shows the following:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
'import exceptions' failed; use -v for traceback
Warning!  Falling back to string-based exceptions
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/wingide/external/py2pdf/py2pdf.py", line 92, in ?
    import sys, string, re, os, getopt
ImportError: No module named string

However, if I execute /usr/local/lib/wingide/external/py2pdf/py2pdf.py
directly from the command like it works like a champ.

Any idea what may be the problem?

--
Avi Schwartz
avi@CFFtechnologies.com