[wingide-users] User defined fonts

Martin Preishuber
02 Apr 2002 19:08:16 +0200

Hi there,

I just tried wingide when running KDE and noticed some problems with
fonts (the menus were pretty huge). I manage to change most of the fonts
by using gui.display-font-name gui.display-font-size, but that doesn't
change all fonts. Fonts, which are not change are "Debugger: Ready and
idle" and the "Public", "Private", "Semi-Private" checkboxes in the
source browser window (the "Classes", "Methods", ... are correct).
How can I change those remaining fonts ?

Martin Preishuber - IT Expert, Student, SysAdmin,

saftey deserve neither liberty not saftey."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759