News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Source-completion and code folding

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:06:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Ken Kinder wrote:
> On 1.1b7-2. Have you had any experience with source-code completion messing
> up code folding? That is, I am typing at the module-level indent, a folded
> class is below, and when I start typing my "class FooWindow" or whatever, it
> tries to complete the word class to a variable and expands the folding below
> when the drop-menu appears.
>
> Let me know if more details or an example is needed.

Have you applied the patch for folding?  Available here:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads#Bug_Fixes

I'm not seeing this, but it definately would have done this without the
patch.

If you still do see it with the patch, yes, please send an example
to bugs@wingide.com.

Thanks very much.

- Stephan