 Search:

[wingide-users] 2 annoyances

F. GEIGER fgeiger@datec.at
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:29:06 +0200

On 1.1b7-2 I encountered two peculiarities which are disturbing me quite a
bit:

1) If I open Wing IDE the Source Browser and the Debugger are kind of
closed. The Source Browser only shows the Doc/Source window and the Debugger
only shows the Text window. I have to "open" it by pulling at the "..."-bar.
Why is this? Did I miss an entry in the preferences?

2) If I press a cursor key and keep pressing it, the cursor does not move
until I stop pressing the key. Then the cursor jumps. This is in all
directions.

Both could have to do with the new platform I'm working on: I installed b7-2
on a Windows 2000 Professional machine. So unfortunately I did two steps at
once: Change the platform from NT 4.0 to W2k AND change Wing IDE from b7-1 +
patches to b7-2.

Best regards
Franz GEIGER

DATEC Datentechnik GmbH