 Search:

[wingide-users] Another issue

Ken Kinder ken@kenkinder.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:15:19 -0600

Yes another issue:

This is a snippet of code. I doubt it'll be a problem for our
intellectual property to paste a couple lines of code here.

One the line between the functions. If I backspace the spaces on that
line, getting ride of its whitespace, the "minus" for code folding
goes away on the last if statement (but only on that particular if
statement).

(inside of a class)
-|  def jump(self, transient, data):
-|    transient.outgoing_html = self.template('jump',
-|                                            {'title': 'Jump to an issue',
 |                                             'current_user':transient.user,
 |                                             'default': data['default']})
 |
 |    <--- LINE ENDS HERE (whicespace)
-|  def claim_issue(self, transient, data):
 |    issue_id = data['issue_id']
 |
 |    # Check product group access
-|    if self._check_prod_grps_perm(self.dbh.get_prod_id_from_issue(issue_id), transient) != 1:

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com