[wingide-users] Another issue

Ken Kinder
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:15:19 -0600

Yes another issue:

This is a snippet of code. I doubt it'll be a problem for our
intellectual property to paste a couple lines of code here.

One the line between the functions. If I backspace the spaces on that
line, getting ride of its whitespace, the "minus" for code folding
goes away on the last if statement (but only on that particular if

(inside of a class)
-|  def jump(self, transient, data):
-|    transient.outgoing_html = self.template('jump',
-|                                            {'title': 'Jump to an issue',
 |                                             'current_user':transient.user,
 |                                             'default': data['default']})
 |    <--- LINE ENDS HERE (whicespace)
-|  def claim_issue(self, transient, data):
 |    issue_id = data['issue_id']
 |    # Check product group access
-|    if self._check_prod_grps_perm(self.dbh.get_prod_id_from_issue(issue_id), transient) != 1:

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 02:54:40PM -0600, Ken Kinder wrote:
> Sorry for flooding you with issues. If I'm working at the top of a big
> source file, with folding on, when I type """ in working on a doc string,
> it takes a while because WingIDE decides that the rest of the source file
> is comments.
> I'm not sure if there's a resolution to that besides just optimization.
> --
> Ken Kinder
> Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
> Wing IDE discussion list