News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Source Browser: What do I have to do to see anything inthe Documentation tab?

Franz GEIGER fgeiger@datec.at
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:04:58 +0200

Ah, I saw why and this brings me to another problem which is annoying me:

Some py-Files edited with Wing IDE 1.1b7 do have only LF at the end of a
line, some have CRLF, and some have CR and CRLF mixed (i.e. lines only
ending with CR, other sending with CRLF). In the latter case Wing IDE schows
an empty line between lines containing code.

Files with mixed CR/CRLF line endings often do not compile, because of
strange syntax errors.

Files with mixed CR/CRLF line endings must be repaired with a text editor.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Platform: WinNT40/SP6
Wing IDE 1.1b7 + Font-Patch + "Debugger startup at program startup"-Patch.

Regards
Franz GEIGER

P.S.: The problem occasionally occurred in beta6 already. But since beta7 it
shows up more often.