 Search:

[wingide-users] Another bug report

Ken Kinder ken@kenkinder.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:34:53 -0600

Here is a sure-fire way to make Wing hang for literally about ten
minutes. I have a very big file with mostly one big class, with a
couple dozen methods. The class is expanded and the methods collapsed.

For kicks and giggles, I wanted to try block-selecting all the spaces
after the "defs" so I block-selected the spaces between "defs" and
the method names. So I block-selected said characters, copied, then
went to paste the block such that the space between the "defs" and the
method names" would be double to two spaces.

That took a while. I was half way thru the second paragraph when it
finished implementing the paste. Not really critical. I'm just playing
around to make myself aware of how this structure folding works on a
base level, playing around if you will.

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com