[wingide-users] Another complain/bug

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:32:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm, auto-expand shouldn't happen with brace matching.  I was able to
replicate here by erasing the (self) in first def and retyping it (just
cursor movement alone was not enough for me).

This has been added to the bug list.  Thanks for reporting it.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python                               Take Flight!