Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Folding

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Ken Kinder wrote:
> I am looking at the new configuration options for folding. The docs,
> section 4.3, indicates what options control folding, but doesn't tell
> me how to change them. edit.fold-line-mode for example is set to
> 'below-collapsed' but I don't know what my choices
> are. above-callapsed? none? What would be really nice would really be
> a much lighter (almost white) line, but I'm not sure what to change
> for that. What are the choices for edit.fold-indicator-style? It's
> set to 1, but I don't know what my options are.

All preferences are documented at the end of the manual chapter for the
subsystem to which they apply (or for high-level prefs, in the
Customization chapter).  In this case see:

http://wingide.com/psupport/1.1/html/node5.html#SECTION005140000000000000000

I'll add a reference from the text in section 4.3 to make this clearer.

Thanks for reporting this problem!

- Stephan