 Search:

[wingide-users] Folding

Ken Kinder ken@kenkinder.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:51:48 -0600

I'm sure you're aware of this, but...

I am looking at the new configuration options for folding. The docs,
section 4.3, indicates what options control folding, but doesn't tell
me how to change them. edit.fold-line-mode for example is set to
'below-collapsed' but I don't know what my choices
are. above-callapsed? none? What would be really nice would really be
a much lighter (almost white) line, but I'm not sure what to change
for that. What are the choices for edit.fold-indicator-style? It's
set to 1, but I don't know what my options are.

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com