News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] 2 Q's: Nav thru wins / font size in error list

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:15:04 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, F. GEIGER wrote:
> 1) I like the new multi-win-mode. But I think you should offer a shortcut
> key to navigate thru the available windows in multi-win-mode, like MS Visual
> Studio does it. There you can move forward from one win to the other by
> pressing ctrl-tab, and back by pressing shift-ctrl-tab. In WingIDE these
> could be ctrl-f7 anf ctrl-f8 or whatever.

Yes, lack of something like this was an omission in 1.1b8-1. In emacs
mode, ^X B works but the key binding support for view navigation in normal
editor mode needs improvement.

> 2) Is there a possibility to set the font size of the error list?

It should really be using the same as is set for source editors, but it
looks like there is a problem with this in 1.1b8-1.  Yes, this can be
fixed.

- Stephan