News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] 2 Q's: Nav thru wins / font size in error list

F. GEIGER fgeiger@datec.at
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 15:58:02 +0200

1) I like the new multi-win-mode. But I think you should offer a shortcut
key to navigate thru the available windows in multi-win-mode, like MS Visual
Studio does it. There you can move forward from one win to the other by
pressing ctrl-tab, and back by pressing shift-ctrl-tab. In WingIDE these
could be ctrl-f7 anf ctrl-f8 or whatever.

2) Is there a possibility to set the font size of the error list?

Best regards
Franz

DATEC Datentechnik GmbH
	Software Development