News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] 1-1b8-1 locks up...: Addendum 2

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:12:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, F. GEIGER wrote:
> Does not seem to be a dir issue.
>
> If I create a new project, I cannot add more than *one* file:
>
> Create new project.
> Save project as D:\Project\yaFS\yaFS.wpr.
> Add D:\Project\yaFS\main.py -- o.k.
> Add a second file in this dir -- lock up.

Is it possibly specific to the file you're adding?  I can't replicate
this at all... I only run into problems removing files in some cases, as
reported earlier here by Joe Van Andel.

I'm wondering if perhaps source code analysis is hanging up on something
in the file that you're adding, as the file would be analysed immediately
after being added to the project.

- Stephan