News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] 1.1b8-1 - 'lock' checkbox on source window

Joe Van Andel vanandel@ucar.edu
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:28:31 -0600

I'm trying out the "multi-view" feature, and I certainly like that my
screen isn't filled up with windows.

However, it would be nice to easily specify that a particular source
window is "locked", and shouldn't be re-used for another source file.
(Redhat source navigator has this feature.)

Could we have a small checkbox, named 'lock' (or re-use) at the bottom
of each source window, so I can specify whether to reuse this source
window for visiting another file?

--
Joe VanAndel
http://www.atd.ucar.edu/~vanandel/