News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] debug cursor disappears when using interactive shell

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:01:41 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Robert Rottermann wrote:
> I am using wing in conjunction with Zope.
> When I change any code in Wing a dialog pops up giving me a selection what
> to do with the altered file. What ever I answer I have to restart Zope.
> When I change the code is changed externally of Wing a dialog pops up asking
> me whether I want to reload the file. Doing so lets me go on smoothly with
> the altered code running.

Hi,

I'm interested to learn more about this.  If anyone else has seen problems
like this, please let us know at bugs@wingide.com.

Are you saying that if you edit a file in Wing and save, then Wing itself
will ask to reload the file? Also, are you saying you are using Zope with
the Reload Product enabled and it fails to reload changed code edited in
Wing and not code changed with another editor?

Those would be serious bugs that we'ld want to solve.  Also, does it
perhaps have something to do with your source code being on a network
server rather than local disk?

We've had some reports of this kind of thing before but so far haven't
been able to replicate or find any bugs that might cause this.

Thanks,

- Stephan