News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] source browsing and cgi extension

Richard Chamberlain richard@sunsetandlabrea.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:05:50 +0000

On Wednesday 07 Nov 2001 5:35 pm, Stephan R.A. Deibel wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Richard Chamberlain wrote:
> > I'm editing some cgi files at the moment and I notice that they do not
> > show in the source browser - anyway they can be added?
>
> There is now a bug fix available for this problem:

Thanks Stephan,

What excellent support! (and I've not even registered yet - I will do in the
next couple of days all things being equal).

Another thing to add to your to do list:

It would be really nice that when you use add directory tree in the project
window if that would automagically keep up to date - in a similar way that
wing checks for changed files. At the moment I'm copying files from my isp to
my box and then I have to add it to the project - it would be great if that
was automatic.

Finally can you keep me posted on the progress of a version for 2.2? Wing is
still great without it but I'm missing a whole set of functionality which I
can't wait to get back...

Thanks again,

Richard

--
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard
to understand.

[www.sunsetandlabrea.com]