[wingide-users] source browsing and cgi extension

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:35:09 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Richard Chamberlain wrote:
> I'm editing some cgi files at the moment and I notice that they do not show in
> the source browser - anyway they can be added?

There is now a bug fix available for this problem:

Unpack into your Wing installation to replace existing files.

This fixes the failure to add non-py files that are nevertheless known
to be Python mime type.

There are a few related problems that remain, but they should be less of
an issue:  (1) A file not seen as python but changed to Python syntax
hiliting from the Source menu should be added to the browser but is not,
(2) files at the top level of disks on win32 don't appear in the brower.
These remaining problems will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for reporting this.

- Stephan