[wingide-users] source browsing and cgi extension

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:18:35 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Richard Chamberlain wrote:
> I'm editing some cgi files at the moment and I notice that they do not show in
> the source browser - anyway they can be added?
> I know I could rename them to .py but then I'd have to rename them back to
> upload to the server.

I could not come up with a work-around (other than renaming files with a
script).  We might be able to produce a patch that fixes this.  If so,
it'll be announced on this list... and the problem should be fixed by
the next release in any case.

Sorry about that.

- Stephan