[wingide-users] Feature Request: Arg preview (1.1b5 for WinNT)

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Fri, 25 May 2001 10:03:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 25 May 2001, F. GEIGER wrote:
> Don't know what this means in terms of development effort, but it would be
> very helpful to see the args of a method in a drop down, when the opening
> parenthesis of that method is typed.
> Is something similar planned? Or is it already implemented and I didn't
> discover it yet?

These are "call tips"... we plan to add them but they're not available
yet.  Also currently on the list for version 1.2.  Once we're past the
unknowns of the Windows port, we'll try to make some actual time estimates
for availability of that version.

- Stephan