[wingide-users] Folding in editor, scrolling in editor with Wheel Mouse

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Thu, 24 May 2001 12:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

Wheel mouse should be supported in 1.1b6, or sooner by patch if possible.

Folding may be supported in 1.1 but more likely 1.2 (probably actually
in one of the earlier betas for that).

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python                               Take Flight!