[wingide-users] license key

Avi Schwartz
Tue, 22 May 2001 17:13:50 -0500

Well, this is unfortunate.  I too purchased the Linux version and it would
have been nice to be able, on occasion, to use the Windows version without
paying for an additional license (or a for a *small* additional license fee
for a second platform).

--On Thursday, May 03, 2001 10:55 AM -0400 "Stephan R.A. Deibel"
<> wrote:

> Hi,
> Yes, the Windows version is a seperate product requiring an additional
> license.  You can get a trial license from our website here:
> Or purchase one:
> - Stephan
Avi Schwartz                 Get a Life         Get Linux!