News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Re: Wing IDE 1.1b5 on NT4/SP6: Source Browser

jpe@archaeopteryx.com jpe@archaeopteryx.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 23:10:05 -0400 (EDT)

I've reproduced this bug and fixed it in our internal sources.  The
problem was that a comment followed the 'class _TDirOSI(_TDir):'
statement.  The fix will be part of our next release; I'm not releasing a
patch because of other changes in the modified module.  The temporary
workaround is to move the comment to another line.