News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] GTK-warning produced in an endless loop

Wed, 16 May 2001 16:53:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

There is now a patch available that fixes this and the related failure to
display text containing non-english characters on win32.  See bug fix #3
in the 1.1b5 section of the downloads page:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads

Thanks for reporting the problem, and please let us know if you run
into other character display issues.

- Stephan