News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

AW: [wingide-users] Some bugs, some WEPs on WingIDE 1.1b5 (WinNT)

F. GEIGER fgeiger@datec.at
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:38:08 +0200

Hi Stephan,

> > -- Copy with Ctrl-C does not copy the last character (very anoying).

I'm not sure whether it is Ctrl-C or Ctrl-V that is "forgetting" the last
character.

> keymap.normal yourself in your installation, to work around the last one

That's one of the many good things of Unix: Allmost anything is in plain
ASCII files, editable with a plain ASCII editor. Keep this up and don't go
to the Registry...

> It should be coming up... may be a bug or could be that you've altered the
> debug.raise-window-on-break preference?  Also, can't you go to the

No, I didn't. It is "debug.raise-window-on-break='raise-always'".

> The source windows should close if you close the project from the Project
> menu, unless you set the preference proj.close-also-windows to false...

It is "proj.close-also-windows=true".

> project or quit the app.  I'm guessing that would be a mistake, although
> it's not hard to add a configurable option for this.

Would be nice for me, I'm somehow used to have a main window. Your
experiences with other Windows users will show. I know, that software
*created* on other platforms and *ported* to Windows is likely to behave
this way (Macromedia products come into my mind).

Best regards
Franz GEIGER