News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

AW: [wingide-users] Wing IDE 1.1b5 on NT4/SP6: Source Browser

jpe@archaeopteryx.com jpe@archaeopteryx.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 19:43:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 May 2001, F. GEIGER wrote:
> Your patch seems to resolve this issue only partially.
>
> An example: I have 2 classes, TDirWin32 and TDirOSI. Both are derived from
> TDir. But only TDirWin32 ist shown as being derived from TDir. TDirWin32 was
> the one derived last, i.e.

Hmm, I can't seem to reproduce this.  Is there any chance you could send
me the relevant file?  Does TDirOSI appear in the list of all classes?

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!