News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

AW: [wingide-users] Wing IDE 1.1b5 on NT4/SP6: Source Browser

F. GEIGER fgeiger@datec.at
Tue, 15 May 2001 18:31:18 +0200

Your patch seems to resolve this issue only partially.

An example: I have 2 classes, TDirWin32 and TDirOSI. Both are derived from
TDir. But only TDirWin32 ist shown as being derived from TDir. TDirWin32 was
the one derived last, i.e.

class TDir:

class TDirOSI(TDir):

class TDirWin32(TDir):