Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] commenting regions

Mon, 14 May 2001 17:54:09 -0400 (EDT)

I've added a variant of this as a candidate for version 1.2:  Instead of
putting the # at the start of the line, put it after the indent.  The
advantage of that is that you can also indent/dedent code while it's still
commented out.  It's possible there are problems with that idea, but yes
something like this would be nice to add because the wrong auto-indenting
is indeed annoying.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!