News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] follow up to : Problem attaching to Zope

Mon, 14 May 2001 12:52:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This bug has been fixed in our source base.  It was due to winsock
returning a different error code for resource-not-ready than is returned
in the same situation on Linux.

A patch is available from the 1.1b5 section of our downloads page (see bug
fix #2):

http://wingide.com/support/downloads

We've also made available there an updated Zope + Wing patch for Zope
2.3.2, which will work both for Linux and Windows.

You may to apply this patch, or at least copy the start.bat file. Since
the earlier patch had been tested on Linux only, it didn't include a
replacement for start.bat which now adds '-t 0' to the startup command
line.

Please let us know if you run into further problems.

Thanks,

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!