News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] GTK-warning produced in an endless loop

Sun, 13 May 2001 20:01:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Looks like there's a bug in win32 gtk where it's failing to draw what
it considers non-printable characters.  It's possible you've got some
unusual characters in your source file(s)?  This may also be an I18N
bug... it may be choking on an umlaut or something.

We'll investigate... if you happen to figure out what chars are
causing the problem, let us know.

Thanks for reporting this.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!