News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Wing IDE 1.1b5 on NT4/SP6: Source Browser

jpe@archaeopteryx.com jpe@archaeopteryx.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 17:32:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 13 May 2001, F. GEIGER wrote:
> 1) Is the source browser fully functional already? Class Hierarchy does not
> show the derived classes to me. Toggling 'Derived Classes' does not change
> anything. E.g. there is a file/class SellItPage.py. From this class several
> classes are derived: PageLogin, PageCart etc. They are all within the same
> directory. All these classes are not shown! Do I miss something?

It does look like this is a bug with the Derived Classes view.  I'm
investigating this now.

> 2) Feature request: It would be *very* useful if the source browser could
> not only show 'inherited' but also 'overrides'. Am I the only one missing
> this?

Are you suggesting a '<overrides method defined in XXX>' after the
method name?  I think it's a good idea.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!