News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Wing IDE 1.1b5 on NT4/SP6: Source Browser

F. GEIGER fgeiger@datec.at
Sun, 13 May 2001 18:23:42 +0200

Hi everyboy,

today I downloaded Wing IDE 1.1b5 and played around with it.

2 q's arise:

1) Is the source browser fully functional already? Class Hierarchy does not
show the derived classes to me. Toggling 'Derived Classes' does not change
anything. E.g. there is a file/class SellItPage.py. From this class several
classes are derived: PageLogin, PageCart etc. They are all within the same
directory. All these classes are not shown! Do I miss something?

2) Feature request: It would be *very* useful if the source browser could
not only show 'inherited' but also 'overrides'. Am I the only one missing
this?

Many thanks in advance and best regards
Franz GEIGER

DATEC Datentechnik GmbH