Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] license key

Thu, 3 May 2001 10:55:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Yes, the Windows version is a seperate product requiring an additional
license.  You can get a trial license from our website here:

http://wingide.com/wingide/demo

Or purchase one:

http://wingide.com/order

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!