News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Strange indentation behavour

Wed, 2 May 2001 12:37:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This has been fixed in our code base. But unfortunately, it's going to
have to wait for the next release as too many changes have been made to
release a reasonable patch at this point.

A temporary work around is to set edit.tab-size and edit.indent-size
preferences to the same value, or to use space-only indentation.  The
former won't work with some files since Wing determines tab-size and
indent-size based on existing file content if possible, and only goes to
prefs when this doesn't work.  But it should work with files that contain
only tabs in indents and no mixed tab+space indents.

- Stephan