[wingide-users] Strange indentation behavour

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Tue, 1 May 2001 19:21:29 -0400 (EDT)

Looks like there's a bug dealing with cursor positioning after auto-indent
in files that have tab-only indentation style.  We should have a patch for
this tomorrow.

Sorry about that...

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python                               Take Flight!