[wingide-users] (no subject)

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 01:11:06 -0500 (EST)

Looks like another path name bug... we're apparently not quoting/escaping
the args on the command line that launches the debug process.  Thanks for
reporting this (and taking the time to diagnose it!)... we'll fix it as
soon as we can.

You can mail bug reports to .  Yes, we're always
looking for bug reports ... post-beta too!

- Stephan

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Andreas Schumann wrote:
> Hi
> I've installed Wing IDE 1.1b3 on my Windows NT4 PC. When running the
> debugger I always get the error message:
> "The debug process never connected back to Wing IDE: Aborting debug
> session."
> The filename including the path is: "h:\ansh\python scripts\".
> As soon as I remove the blank in the path, the debugger works fine.
> Thanks
> Andy Schumann
> PS: Since 1.1b3 is a beta version, I guess the developpers of Wing
> IDE should be interested in getting feedback on this version. Is
> there a special mail address I should report this kind of problems?
> Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
> Wing IDE discussion list

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python                               Take Flight!