Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] (no subject)

Tue, 6 Mar 2001 01:11:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Looks like another path name bug... we're apparently not quoting/escaping
the args on the command line that launches the debug process.  Thanks for
reporting this (and taking the time to diagnose it!)... we'll fix it as
soon as we can.

You can mail bug reports to bugs@archaeopteryx.com .  Yes, we're always
looking for bug reports ... post-beta too!

- Stephan