 Search:

[wingide-users] (no subject)

Andreas Schumann andreas.schumann@schupag.ch
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 18:24:50 +0100

Hi

I've installed Wing IDE 1.1b3 on my Windows NT4 PC. When running the
debugger I always get the error message:
"The debug process never connected back to Wing IDE: Aborting debug
session."
The filename including the path is: "h:\ansh\python scripts\test.py".
As soon as I remove the blank in the path, the debugger works fine.

Thanks
Andy Schumann

PS: Since 1.1b3 is a beta version, I guess the developpers of Wing
IDE should be interested in getting feedback on this version. Is
there a special mail address I should report this kind of problems?