News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Re: Your Wing IDE Trial License File

Sat, 3 Mar 2001 16:15:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

[Note that this is specific to Wing IDE for Windows]

I believe the problem is that you are running Python 2.x and this
prerelease for Windows will only work for 1.5.2.  We ran into dll problems
supporting both and wanted to avoid delaying this release further.
Python 2.x will be supported in the next beta for Windows (it is already
supported on Linux, where life is a bit easier in this regard).

If you install 1.5.2 on your machine, Wing will find it and should work.
But if this doesn't fix it, please let us know!

And don't worry, you can get more trial licenses for the Windows edition
until final release...

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!