News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] opening non-py file crashes on RH 7, Debian 2.2

Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:41:39 -0500 (EST)

For the record, this was in fact a bug in our code... the perl lexer
and a few others caused seg faults.  Why it worked on slackware is a
mystery but this is fixed in 1.1b3.

We also changed .cgi to be python and not perl... that's only logical
in this context!

Finally, the _gtk warnings should be gone.  The build configuration
was failing to rebuild the gtk module for the python 2.0 interpreter's
api.

Sorry about all this!

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!