Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Search box

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:23:15 -0400 (EDT)

Ah, focus-follows-mouse under X... yes, indeed, I can see that being a
problem.

I've added this to the list to fix, soon if it's not too problematic.

In the longer term, we want to add grep and search-project-files to this
anyway, so that might be done all at once too.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!