[wingide-users] WingIDE Professional/Enterprise
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:06:38 -0400 (EDT)

We'll begin work on the Pro version after 1.1 final is out.  The CVS
support will be one of the first things we implement because we use CVS
internally.  We do envision supporting other version control systems, but
CVS will be the first one we support.

Thanks for your interest,